Assessment of condition
How is the condition of the jerseys assessed?
Each jersey is rated from 1-10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst.
As a starting point, the majority of the selection is cond 8+, however there may be some that are below cond 8.
Below you can read more specifically about how each stand is concretely assessed.
What does cond mean? It stands for condition and is just an English expression for condition.
- 10/10 – The shirt is brand new and thus unused and still with price tag/tags on.
- 9/10 – The jersey is as good as new, with few signs of use.
- 8/10 – The jersey has traces of use such as pulls and bubbles and older prints may have some wear on the nameset and sponsor. (read about bubbles and pulls further down).
- 7/10 – The jersey may have bubbles and/or larger pulls, wear on the nameset/sponsor, a minor stain or very small hole (It is always written clearly if a jersey has holes).
- 6/10 The jersey may have a hole, a larger stain, and/or several bubbles and pulls, the print may have minor wear.
5/10 The jersey may have a hole and/or a larger stain, as well as several bubbles and pulls, the print may have greater wear.
There will always be pictures of major faults and damage when you click on the product.
We try to have all jerseys in as good condition as possible. Therefore, at present we have only described cond 5-10.
What is meant by bubbles?
If a jersey has one/or more bubbles, it is believed that the jersey may have small stretches of a thread of 1 mm.
What is meant by pulls?
If a shirt has one/or more pulls, it is believed that the fabric has been pulled in 2 different directions and thus becomes a contraction.
If you want more pictures of a shirt or if you have any questions, please contact us.
We are ready at the keys to help you, so don't hesitate 😎
You can catch us here: